What is Trusted Advisor Collaborative Selling?
In today's world, salespeople:
- Have a tough time distinguishing themselves to prospects and customers
- Have an easier time talking about their products and services, than discussing the prospect's business issues and opportunities.
The 3-day "Trusted Advisor Collaborative Selling Program” includes the following:
- Understanding how customers make decisions & seeing through the client's eyes.
- Applying a template that considers decision-making from both business and political viewpoints.
- Understanding and applying the disciplines of prospecting.
- More effectively handling the emotions of prospecting.
- Creating 'Hot Topics' that will make the client more interested in meeting.
- Setting appointments using the telephone.
- More effectively probing for compelling business gaps.
- Applying the skills of effective listening and discernment.
- Establishing performance outcomes and mandatory requirements of an offering.
- Weakening the competition's positions.
- Writing a Unique Value Proposition.
- Delivering an effective presentation by aligning capabilities with the prospect's requirements.
- More effectively handling objections, concerns, stalls and hesitations.
- More effectively tailoring of agreements through win-win negotiation.
- Understanding the client learning curve.
- Applying the keys to establishing an ongoing business relationship.